Work with me – Group Coaching
Work with me -
Three month group coaching programme
Join this small, supportive group of women all looking to return to work after maternity leave with confidence
I see you.
- You’re not sure how you’re going to manage the juggle of being a working mum.
- You’re dreading not having the same amount of time with your baby.
- You don’t even know if you’re going to remember how to do your job any more after several months away from it.
- You’re worried about how work is going to be when you go back.
- There are tricky conversations you need to have about your return, with your employer/partner/both, and you’re not sure the best way to approach them.
But what if...
- You’re sure of your priorities and what boundaries you need to set with yourself and others so you can spend the time that you have in the right places.
- You’ve figured out a way of creating quality over quantity of time with your baby, so you know you will still have precious moments together.
- You ditched self-doubt and instead felt confident, knowing that you’re more than capable of doing your job and achieving whatever career goals you want to set yourself.
- You felt prepared for your return to work rather than being fearful of all the unknowns.
- You’ve been able to discuss any worries, adjustments or arrangements with your employer or partner so you’re feeling comfortable with the practicalities of your return to work.
Why I can help
Hi, I’m Rose and I’m a mum of two and know just how tough returning to work after maternity leave can be. Even though I had friends in the same situation at the same time, I still felt so alone with my worries about returning to work and wish I’d had some outside support to help me tackle them.
And that’s what I can give you.
Through coaching, I help mums just like you feel confident (and maybe even a bit excited!) about going back to work.
How it works
We all have different experiences, circumstances and goals. Coaching helps you get to the right answers, decisions and take action in the way that is best for YOU. In this group coaching programme, there will be a maximum of 6 mums participating all preparing for their return to work in the next few months.
We will hold space for each other, listen, ask questions, set ourselves actions to work on, be accountability buddies and offer encouragement in a confidential, non-judgmental and supportive way.
The group programme will include:
- An initial 20 minute 1:1 call so we can talk about what’s going on for you right now and what you want to get from the coaching programme
- 3 x 60 minute group coaching sessions delivered via Zoom at the following times:
Monday 21st November 2022 at 9.30am
Monday 12th December 2022 at 9.30am
Monday 9th January 2023 at 9.30am
To join us for this group coaching programme, the cost is £130.
What to do next…
If you want to know that you have a framework in place so that you can start next year feeling more confident about your return to work then send me an email to email@example.com.
Every time I have a session with Rose I feel more determined and excited about the future. They have enabled me to be more comfortable in myself, what I want most out of life and to focus on what really makes me happy.
Rose has the innate ability to make you feel safe, listened to and understood since the very first minute. She doesn’t judge you; she doesn’t give you any unsolicited advice. She was exactly what I needed while trying to figure out who I am as a professional, woman, and new mum.
Frequently Asked Questions
This group programme is best for anyone who has their return to work on their mind and is due back from mid-January 2023 onwards.
There are benefits of both group coaching and 1:1 coaching so it really is a personal preference and what would work best for you.
In terms of group coaching you gain:
- The experience, perspectives and insights of others so there are more ideas shared which you can learn from.
- Often participants in a group coaching setting are more likely to actually follow through with the actions they’ve set themselves as there is greater accountability in a group setting than on your own.
- The chance to build a new support network and keep in touch in between sessions or after the programme if you want to.
At the moment unfortunately not. Please do send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if this is the case though and if there are enough others who want to do another time then I may be able to offer this.