Individuals – Reset
Overcome the challenges
Whether you were looking forward to your return to work after parental leave or not, it’s not uncommon for challenges to crop up in those first few months after being back.
Lots can change for you and at work during the months you were on parental leave, that’s completely normal. So it can feel a bit of a shock and be unsettling if things don’t slot back into place quickly after you return. Coaching helps you take a closer look at whatever is coming up for you so you can get a better understanding of what the issue is, get clear on what you want going forward, and take action so that you can get there.
The Reset Package is for you if:
★ You returned to work from parental leave in the last couple of years.
★ You’re struggling to get the work/life balance you’re looking for.
★ You’re feeling overwhelmed with everything you’re juggling.
★ You’re lacking confidence now that you’re back at work.
★ You’re excited by your career goals but not sure how you’re going to reach them.
★ You’re re-thinking your career options and where to go from here.
★ You want to re-establish your own identity.
This coaching package can help you:
★ Face your challenges and work through them so you can move forward in a way that feels good for you.
★ Reassess your priorities and the boundaries you need in place to ensure you meet them.
★ Find your confidence again so you no longer hold yourself back.
★ Let go of any unjustified working parent guilt.
★ Plan and develop a career that excites and motivates you.
★ Think about your own needs and how you can take regular time for you to keep you from burnout.
How does it work?
★ Book your free 20 minute discovery call so we can discuss your situation and for me to find out if I am the best person to help you with the next phase of your life. You’ll also be able to ask any questions you have about coaching and ensure you feel comfortable with me as your Coach.
★ 6 x 1 hour coaching sessions which will take place via Zoom.
★ Sessions take place approximately every 3 weeks which gives you time to move forward with any actions you set yourself but also keeps the momentum going as you prepare for your return to work.
★ Your investment in the Reset Package is £770.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve put together some of the most commonly asked questions I receive to give you more information about coaching and You Beyond Baby.
Coaching involves a single or series of forward-looking conversations in which the coach and client work in partnership with the aim of the client gaining an understanding of and maximising their full potential.
As a Coach I believe you have the answers you are looking for inside you already. However, it may require some challenging questions, observations and re-evaluating to untangle assumptions and beliefs that you may have about yourself or your situation in order to unlock those answers and find your path for personal transformation.
My role as a Coach is not to advise or teach you but to listen, guide, challenge and encourage you to think about the beliefs, values and assumptions that you have of yourself and your life.
As your Coach I will provide a safe, objective and non-judgmental space for you to be honest and open with yourself and gain greater self-awareness and new learning. With these new insights you are empowering yourself to make the best decisions for you moving forward.
Each coaching session will last approximately one hour.
If you have booked a package I generally advise having a session every 2-3 weeks as this gives you some time to work on any actions you have set yourself but maintains the momentum towards your goals.
Returning to work after maternity leave and the months following it can be really challenging. There is so much going on during that time and it can have such an impact on your confidence, how you feel about leaving your baby, your career goals, your own identity etc.
I think it’s something that we don’t really talk enough about and there could be a lot more support around so that women can return to work feeling confident and ready for the next phase. And this is what I’m trying to provide through You Beyond Baby.
Yes, organisations can book coaching with me for employees. If this is something you would like to do or think your company would be interested in please ask the relevant person to send me an email at email@example.com to discuss further and for me to provide a quote.
No, I’m afraid not. Power Hours are great for tackling that one specific thing that is on your mind but for deeper, more transformational and long-lasting change either my Back to Work or Reset packages are the best option.
I have a Diploma in Professional Coaching Practice which is an International Coaching Federation (ICF) accredited qualification. I follow the Code of Ethics set out by the ICF.
I am also a Mental Health First Aider.
Before becoming a Coach I worked in HR and completed my CIPD Level 7.
There are several differences between coaching and therapy and it’s really important to understand them and work out which is most suitable for you at a particular time. Some of the key differences are:
- Coaching focuses on the present and the future. The past may come up and you may discuss how that has contributed to the present but you won’t dwell on the detail or try to heal what has happened in a coaching session. Whereas in therapy, you are likely to analyse the past to understand how it has shaped the present and address what has happened in order to move forward.
- Coaching is action orientated.
- Coaches are not trained to diagnose or treat mental illness whereas therapists are.
- Coaching is more likely to have a closed-end or have a set, fewer number of sessions whereas therapy is more likely to be open-ended or longer term.
- Being true to myself – this is a value which is hugely important to me. By really understanding what being true to yourself looks and feels like it can be a great guide in decision making and how you go about things. When I’ve made decisions that turned out either not to work out or down the line I regretted, I know the majority of the time they came from me not being true to myself. If you are in tune with how it feels to be true to yourself and how it feels not to be true to yourself it is an amazingly liberating feeling. It doesn’t mean everything is easy, but it means you can feel comfortable and confident with your approach, how you are treating others and the decisions you are making.
- Integrity – being honest and upholding strong moral principles is fundamental to me and my business. I will only work with clients if I genuinely believe they will benefit from the service I offer following a discovery call and throughout the time of our coaching journey.
- Commitment – I commit to continuing my own personal and professional development so I can be the best coach I can be for myself and for my clients. I am committed to each client I work with and partnering them on their journey. I also ask for commitment from my clients.